Your shopping cart is empty!
Here are some really important things for you to know about how ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD sells:
1. Please make sure that all of the details you supply are accurate, because we will use them to communicate with you
2. We will endeavour to supply you with the product you ordered or offer you an alternative
3. Products by ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD have a 1year hardware warranty from the date of delivery which is not transferable. Please note that this warranty does not apply to any defect in the hardware arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party. If you use the product in a way that ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD does not recommend, your failure to follow ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD's instructions or any alteration or repair you carry out without ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD's prior written approval will also result in the loss of your warranty.
4. We do not disclose any personal information to 3rd parties without authorisation and we will try use reasonable endeavours to protect any data we have from unauthorised access.
5. Only the products description and price shown on your order are accurate, no advert forms any part of our sales contract with you. These terms supersede any prior agreement whether oral or written
6. Off the shelf products are covered by the Consumer Protection(Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Any custom built PC system or product that is customised or made to order in any way will be exempt from this act.
7. It is the customers responsibility to assess the usefulness and/or suitability of any product purchased. ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD staff and literature will try and help make a good decision, but ultimately the customer is in control of what they purchase.
8. ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD will not take any responsibility for any loss of data due to software or hardware failure. If you want to minimise the impact of this please back-up regularly.
9. ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD will not take any responsibility for any hardware brought to us to install into a custom built system.
10. Some products can appear to have a fault, even when there is nothing physically wrong with them. Our engineers use industry-standard tests to ascertain the nature of any issues reported and our warranty is for hardware only.
11. Prices change all the time in the computer sector, so customers are advised to check-all of the details when making a purchase. Only your order confirmation will show exactly which products have been supplied and at which price.
12. the prices on our website can be viewed both including VAT and excluding VAT. this function can be found under the search bar.
13. Please note all our prices do not include delivery charges, amount payable and options available will be clearly shown in the checkout and the order confirmation page.
14. Ownership of products passes from ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD to the customer when cleared funds have been received by ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD for the products (including delivery charges where appropriate), not before. However please note that the products shall be the customer's responsibility from the time of delivery. If you do not pay ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD for the products on time, without limiting any other options which ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD may have. ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD reserve the right to cancel or suspend any other order which you have made until you have paid the outstanding amount due.
15. If a price you see on ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD seems too good to be true, please confirm before ordering, If we discover a pricing error after taking the order, we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order to receive a full refund. We will not process your order until we have your instructions, if we are unable to contact you using the contact details provided by you during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
16. We can only deliver to the address where your credit/debit card is registered.
17. Delivery time can vary, we know this is annoying and we always do our best. Remember, if you're are not in when our courier call, then they will leave a card with contact details for the local depot and you can arrange a re-delivery at a mutual convenient time.
18. If you wish to cancel your internet order in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, then please do so by email or recorded delivery letter within 7 days of receipt. We will refund the price of the product(s) in full together with the cost of sending the product to you as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days of ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD notifying you that you are entitled to a refund. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product(s) to ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD, remember the goods must be in exactly the same condition as they were when delivered. For example, you can't open the packaging at all, goods returned to ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD which are not re-sellable will incur a restocking fee.
19. If you decide to cancel an order for a custom built PC, we would need to be notified 24 hours after placing the order, ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD reserves the right to charge a £35 cancellation fee – which will be deducted directly from any refund. Opened software cannot be returned and the same goes for products where you have registered the product with the manufacturer.
20. Software cannot be returned and same goes for products that have been registered with the manufacturer.
21. Please report any faults or issues as soon as you notice them, ideally by email (which includes your order details) with a follow up phone call. We will work with you to find the best solution, whether that means a repair or replacement. Please note that sometimes a product will go ‘end of life’ before developing a fault. In cases where a repair or exact replacement is not possible, ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD will supply a replacement which has similar performance characteristics to your original product. For example, with graphics cards, that might mean a more modern card that achieves similar (+/- 5%) 3D Mark 2011 scores to the faulty product.
22. If you purchase a system from ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD and later believe you have discovered a fault, please note that we will remove any 3 rd party hardware before we begin testing. That means we will bring the machine back to the condition in which it was shipped – then perform our tests to prove that the hardware works. Issues caused by hardware or software added after the original purchase date must be reported to the person/company that supplied them to you. ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD does not warrant that your system will work with any hardware or software that has not been supplied and installed by a trained ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD engineer.
23. ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD is committed to honouring your statutory rights as a consumer, but we also disclaim any and all liability for the supply of goods and services to the maximum amount permissible by law. Similarly, ONLINE COMPUTERS LONDON LTD cannot be held responsible for issues caused by an act of god or 3 rd parties.